About Pinnacle High International School
Pinnacle High International School follows Cambridge International Primary Programme from Grade Nursery to Grade 5. For Grade 6 and 8th, the school follows the Lower Secondary Programme of Cambridge International Examinations. For Grade 9th and 10th, the school imparts IGCSE of the University of Cambridge International Examinations and the Higher Secondary years of Grade XI & XII has the Advanced ('A') level Examinations of the University of Cambridge.
Pinnacle High International School has pacious classrooms, ully equipped science laboratories, well resourced library, multi purpose hall for conducting events .
Pinnacle High International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1.Admission is granted on a first cum first basis.
2. The age eligibility of the child is checked as per our age criteria and admission is granted in the matching class only.
3. The parent on payment of Rs. 250 gets the admission/ information kit, which consists of the Pinnacle High brochures , admission form, extra curricular activity sheet and fee structure. This amount is non-refundable.
4. The parent is taken for a tour of the school to see all the classes and infrastructure, provided the classes are not disturbed.
5. All children for admission into Playgroup to Sr.Kg have NO INTERVIEW.
6. All children for admission from Grade 1 to Grade 11 have to take an entrance exam. On clearance of the test, admission will be granted.
7. The parents have to fill the admission form and admission will be confirmed on payment of the requisite amount.
8. Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Pinnacle High International School
Pinnacle High International School
Sunder lane, Orlem, Malad(w),
Mumbai - 400064.
Tel.: 2844 9155/2844 9896.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.