About Podar International School Kalyan
Podar International School is located in Kalyan & is affiliated to ICSE Board. It was established to provide opportunities for students to achieve their personal best, become responsible and productive citizens, and embrace life long learning in a safe and positive environment. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Podar International School Kalyan Admission Procedure:-
1. Prospectus detailing the school's curriculum, motto and contribution towards the student's development is available at the school.
2. No capitation fees by way of donation or deposits are accepted.
3. Registration fee is non-refundable. Along with the form one passport size photo is also required at the time of registration. An interview with the parent will follow after the completion of the assessment.
4. Students admitted to class I are not given any written examinations or tests but are observed for their general alertness and fluency in verbal skills.
5. Documents Required for Admission:-
(a). Xerox copy of Birth Certificate
(b). School Leaving Certificate (Original)
(c). Report Card (Original)
(d). 3 Color passport size photographs
(e). Certificate from a General Practitioner certifying general health of the child.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Podar International School Kalyan
Wyale Nagar, Gandhar Village,
Near Rita Memorial School,
Near Mohan Pride High life,
Kalyan (West)-421 301
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.