About Poorna Smrithi Public School
Poorna Smrithi Public School was established in the year 2000. It offers English medium classes and is affiliated to both Government of Karnataka varsity and to CBSE, New Delhi.
Poorna Smrithi Public School Located in a peaceful and pollution free locality, The school building is constructed in a spacious plot with adequate lighting and ventilation. Classrooms are built keeping children’s safety in mind. Classrooms are built keeping children’s safety in mind. Every classroom is equipped with state of the art audio and visual teaching facility. Large playground offers adequate space for children to play. All sporting events are conducted in this facility.
Poorna Smrithi Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
* Admissions will open in December and will close in June every year
* Last date for application submission is 1st June.
* Application forms are available at the office premises or can be downloaded from the website ( Attached at the bottom of this section )
* Application forms are available free of cost
* Applicants will be required to attend a written test and personal interview
* Please fix an appointment with the principal to enable this process
We consider a combination of factors to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the ward in deciding the intake of students. Please discuss with the principal personally for any further information or clarifications. The following is an indicative list of criteria
* Applicants should have good academic history with a minimum of 60% in the previous academic year
* Students with excellence in Sports or in other extracurricular activities will be provided priority
* Children of current/ex-servicemen will be provided priority and flexibility(if required)
* Scholarships will be offered to deserving candidates
Documents to be submitted for admission
* Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of
o Transfer Certificate issued from the institution last attended.
o The statement of marks obtained in the last examination.
o Migration Certificate – Only for students joining from non-Karnataka board
o Birth Certificate – Age Proof
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Poorna Smrithi Public School
Poorna Smrithi Public School
L.R. Bande,Behind KHB Quaters
Near L.R. Bande Bus Stop
Shampur Main Road Bangalore-560 032.
PH-080 2354 0854
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.