About Prakriya Green Wisdom School
Prakriya Green Wisdom School is affiliated to the ICSE Board, New Delhi.
• Skill building for the three ‘R’s – Reading, Writing and Arithmetic;
• Fostering of the 4 ‘C’s : Curiosity, Creativity, Conversation and Concept understanding.
• Content learning based on ICSE syllabus / text books
• Fostering Intellectual, Academic Rigour and regular study habits through homework and assignments.
• Widening horizons, toughening up and becoming industrious,
• unit tests and exams along with projects and assignment
• Exam oriented academic rigour with regular tests and prelims.
• Monitoring regular home-study and progress, with feedback sessions to parents
• Being realistic and seeking meaningfulness despite normative pressures.
Methods and Learning Processes:-
A blend of traditional and innovative processes and methods are used in the class room.
Prakriya Green Wisdom School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
The admissions process begins in October of the previous academic year for all classes.
Parents interested in admission may
• Give preliminary information required through the website
• • Call the School at 080 28440925
Parents will be informed by e-mail the date and time of a presentation on“ Prakriya’s Philosophy and Learning Processes”.
For classes 2 and above, the child will have to attend classes at Prakriya for at least 2 days for observation. This is required since Prakriya does not have entrance tests only as criteria for admission.
For further information please contact: 080-65636391, 080-28440925
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Prakriya Green Wisdom School
Post Box 23, Plot# 70, Chikkanayakanahalli Road,
off Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road,
(about 7 km from HSR Layout)
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.