About Presentation Convent School Nerul Navi Mumbai
Presentation Convent School is located in Mumbai & is affiliated to ICSE Board.
This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Presentation Convent School Admission Procedure:-
1. Any pupil coming to school fresh from home or from a private school should produce transfer certificate and official birth certificate to verify the date of birth given in the admission form.
2. The duly filled registration form along with the Photostat copy of Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate must be submitted in the school office with in three days of collecting the form. There will be an inter action session for which the child has to be accompanied by both the parents.
3. The pupil will be examined in the matter of the class immediately below that to which he/she seeks admission. The decision of the school authorities regarding the entrance examinations shall be final.
4. Fees are payable in advance together with the admission form.
5. No student less than 2 1/2 (two and half years) in June will be admitted to the nursery class and a corresponding scale of age is fixed for the higher Classes: Junior KG 3 ½ years, Senior KG 4 ½ years and 1st standard 5 ½ years.
6. A month's notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before a child is withdrawn otherwise the fee for the current month will be charged. The transfer certificate of a student is issued only after verifying that all dues to the school have been cleared.
7. Transfer certificate will be issued ten days from the date of application.
8. The Principal has the right to refuse continuation of studies to any pupils whose conduct influence is not satisfactory.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Presentation Convent School Nerul Navi Mumbai
Plot No. 85
Navi Mumbai-400 706
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.