About RBK International Academy
RBK International Academy offer Primary Years Program (PYP) of the IBO to Nursery to Grade 5, IGCSE to Grade 6 to Grade 10 and IB Diploma Program to Grade 11 and Grade 12 students.
RBK International Academy has well equipped science and computer laboratories, large air-conditioned auditorium with a spacious stage, library with boasts of a collection of over 3000 books.
RBK International Academy Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- Nursery admission open for children born in year 2008.
- Jr. Kg. admission open for children born in year 2007.
- Sr. Kg. admission open for children born in year 2006.
- Grade I admission open for children born in year 2005.
- For admissions from Grade IV onwards, an admission test in Maths and English would be conducted followed by a Personal Interview
- Students in all other classes will be admitted as per the report of the previous school attended. The transfer certificate of the previous school is a must for all classes of Grade II and above.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of RBK International Academy
RBK International Academy
Opp. Indian Oil Nagar,
Near Shankara Colony
Ghatkopar - Mankhurd Link Road,
Mumbai - 400088
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.