About Radcliffe School Bhopal
Radcliffe School to deliver quality education with an emphasis on a deep rooted value system. Here, our education is aimed at nurturing the children’s intellect and supporting their emotional, moral and spiritual well-being.
The school, we have impeccable infrastructure facilities for the pursuit of the teaching-learning activity. Our science laboratories are well-equipped with modern scientific apparatus and equipment, to carry out experiments given in Radcliffe Superbooks. Well-stacked library, projector & computer enabled classrooms, activity hall and sports facilities combine to form a perfect ground for unleashing the child’s true potential.
Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admissions Office on cash payment of Rs 500.
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the child’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal whereas for Class II & above the child also needs to attend the session.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Radcliffe School Bhopal
56/1, Bhadbhada Road
Near Depot Chouraha
Bhopal-462003, Madhya Pradesh
Mob: 9301174269, 9300653121, 9713035357
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.