About Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School
Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School was established in 1992. It is a residential-cum-day boarding school situated in Jodhpur, Western Rajasthan.The school follow CBSE Syllabus.
Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School is located in a beautiful 4 .5 acres campus. the school has spacious, airy and well – ventilated, fully equipped classrooms, well equipped and spacious labs of Science, Mathematics and Computers.
Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School Admission Procedure and Admission fee:-
1. Parents should note that the school has very limited seats in each class.
2. A child once admitted as a Boarder will not be allowed to become a Day Scholar in the same academic session except under very special or compassionate circumstances.
3. Classes Nursery to I – Admission is given on a “first come first serve” basis. There is no written admission test but there is an informal interaction. As soon as the seats are filled the registration stops. We have 75 seats in Nursery approx. For Nursery, KG, Prep and class I there is no vacancy as of now and new admission can be taken only against a T.C.
5. Classes II to IX – A written entrance exam of 50 marks each in English, Hindi and Mathematics is taken and admission is based purely on merit. Whoever scores the highest will be given admission, only if a vacancy exists. Admission will be granted to the top scorers only against a T.C.
6. Class X & XII – No admission is granted in these classes as they are CBSE Board Classes. Only a government servant on transfer can seek admission in these classes. The transfer order of the father is supposed to be attached.
7. Class XI – It’s a class where fresh admission can take place. Admission is granted purely on the CBSE Board Result of the student and she has to qualify the cut off set by the school for admission to three different streams. Science, Commerce and Humanities.
8. Candidates who do not qualify in the Entrance test or interview will not be considered for admission.
9. THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.
10. At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office.
• Two passport size (recent) photograph.
• Original Transfer Certificate, counter signed by DEO/CBSE authority (within one week after the admission is confirmed )
• Copy of Birth Certificate by Municipal Board.
• Copy of mark sheet / report card of the previous class.
• Copy of the registration card of class IX given by the CBSE Board for admission to class X.
• Copy of the transfer Order for admission to classes – IX, X, XI or XII.
• Copy of Serving Certificate in case of defence personnel.
• Original Migration Certificate in case for Class XI only.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO NURSERY CLASS:-
As per the directorate of education India the age of admission is: Completion of 3 years as on 31st March of that year in which admission is being sought. We will also consider children who will complete 3 years by 30th June. A separate list of those students will be maintained who are born in the months of July and August.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School
Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girl' Public School
Hanwant Vihar, Raika Bagh
Jodhpur - 342001, Rajasthan, INDIA
Phone : +91-291-2511461 / 2511379
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.