About Ramagya School
Ramagya School was established in 2005. It is affilited to CBSE. It has well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology Lab.
Ramagya School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
The academic session for year 2011-2012 will commence in April, 2011.
The School invities applications for admission year 2011-2012
* Junior Wing Age criteria -
* Pre-nursery (2+)
* Primary School:-
Classes 3rd to 5.
* Middle School:-
Classes 6 to 8.
* Secondary School:-
Classes 9 to 11
Admission Form and Prospectus will be available at school between 9:00 am to2:00 pm.
• Submission of Online Admission Enquiry form.
• Download and complete the Registration form.
• Submission of Registration form and paying the Registration fees and Collection of Admission Form and Prospectus from the school.
• Submission of duly completed Application Form and supporting documents.
• Intimation for Admission Test.
• Declaration of Results of Admission Test and Invitation for Interaction with the Parents.
• Confirmation of Admission of Successful students by the school.
• Payment of Fees and Formalizing the Admission.
Following documents have to be submitted:
* Four passport size photographs each of mother and father.
* Seven passport size photographs of the child.
* Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
* Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested.
* Photocopy of original mark sheet of last exam passed.
* Proof of Residence.
* Business card.
* Health Record
o Medical Certificate
o Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment.
o A copy of the vaccination card.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Ramagya School
Noida - Delhi/NCR
E-7, Sector- 50, Noida
Tel: 0120-4325172, 4325173
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.