About SH. S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. Public School
SH. S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. Public School was established in 1973. It is affiliated to CBSE.
The School Situated in the heart of Gurgaon, sprawling in 5 acres of area with a magnificent building, beautiful lush green lawns, a vast play-ground equipped with modern facilities.
SH. S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Requisites for admission:-
Age Criteria for Nursery Class : Child should be 3+ on 1 April of the year in which admission is sought.
Admission to any class depends on the number of seats available. The ward has to qualify a written test in the main subjects for admission and must bring his/her Report Card of the previous class. Mere Registration is no Guarantee for Admission . Admission to Class XI in different streams will be purely on merit. Direct admission to class X and XII will not be granted.
Admission form should be supported with the following documents :
1. Birth certificates from Municipal Committee duly attested by Gazzetted Officer. Birth certificate issued by Panchayats should be countersigned by Block Development Officer or Chief Medical Officer of the area. Affidavits shall not be accepted. If at any point it is found that the birth certificate is not genuine admission to school stands cancelled.
2. Transfer certificates duly counter-signed by DEO of the area or the Board authority (in case if student is from a different state).
3. Once all the admission formalities are fulfilled and the withdrawal is sought only the caution money will be refunded after making necessary adjustments as per requirement. Once the fee and charges are deposited, the same shall not be refunded.
4. The School reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission.
Deposition of Monthly Fees:-
* The fee is to be deposited at the counter in cash / by cheque / demand draft on monthly or quarterly basis.
* A fine of Rupee 2/- per day upto the 15th and further Rs. 5/- per day upto the 25th and Rs 10/- per day up to the 30th is charged.
* Failing which after the 10th of the next month, the name of the student will be struck off.
* For re-admission all admission and annual charges will be taken and this is subjected to the availability of seats.
* We will appreciate it the parents pay the fee quarterly basis. For quarterly payment of fees following schedule will be followed:
o April to June,
o July to September,
o October to December,
o January to March .
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of SH. S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. Public School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Sh.S. N. Sidheshwar Senior Secondary Public School
Contact Nos.: 0124-2303158, 2254873
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.