About Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School
Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School was established in 1911 by Begum Roquaiyya Sakhawat Hussain.
Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School has been registered under “Global schools” – a part of the UK-India Educational Research Initiative programme (UKIERI), launched by The British Council of India, in collaboration with the government of India and the UK government.
Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Successful Candidates of Madhyamik Pariksha 2008 of West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education with Bengali as First Language will be considered eligible to collect Admission Forms for admission in Class XI in the Session 2008 – 2009.
2. Form will be distributed among General Category candidates securing minimum 60% in aggregate. As per Government rules, candidates belonging to S.C. and S.T./ O.B.C./P.H. categories will be eligible to collect forms if they secure 34% marks in aggregate.
3. 80 % marks in aggregate in Science group in Madhyamik Pariksha 2008 is the minimum requirement for admission in Pure Science Group. Again, as per Government rule, in case of S.C. and S.T./O.B.C./ P.H. candidates this requirement is 45% marks in aggregate.
4. Original Mark sheet and Original Caste Certificate (for S.C./S.T./O.B.c candidate) and necessary papers for handicapped candidates must be produced at the time of collecting forms.
5. It is mandatory that attested copies of mark sheet and caste Certificate and attested copies of necessary papers for handicapped candidates must be submitted with the Application Form, otherwise the orm will be treated as cancelled.
6. Other than S.C, S.T., O.B.c. and handicapped candidates, all candidates will have to pay Rs. 20/- for collecting each application form.
7. Seats will be reserved for S.C., S.T., O.B.C, P.H. candidates as per Government Rules. [ i.e., S.C. – 22%, S.T. – 6%, O.B.C – 7%, P.H.- 3%]
8. As per Government circular students will be admitted in order of merit in each category.
9. Students of Urdu Section of this Institution only may be admitted to Class XI if they wish to pursue studies in Bengali Medium. Only Urdu as First Language is admissible to them. 5 (five) seats each in Pure Science and Humanities Stream are available only.
10. 50 % of the seats in both Sections (Section A and B) will be reserved for Home candidates.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School
Sakhawat Memorial Government Girls' High School
17, Lord Sinha Road,
Kolkata – 700071
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.