About Sarala Birla Academy (SBA)
Sarala Birla Academy (SBA) is a leading educational institution for children belonging to internationally minded families. With the demand for Indian teachers in the US, UK and Europe, it is clear that the quality of education and development of skills in the student population of India is at par with global standards. We aim at the overall personality development of our students, honing their leadership skills and looking after their emotional growth.
Sarala Birla Academy (SBA) affiliated to State Education Boards, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), CISCE and IB Boards.
Sarala Birla Academy (SBA) has spacious classsrooms, well equipped science labs, well equipped library with more than 8000 documents, four boarding houses — Aditya, Bhaskar, Martand and Vivasvan, Sports & Recreation facilities like cricket, football, athletics, tennis, badminton, table tennis and squash.
Sarala Birla Academy (SBA) Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- Admission will be granted in grades V,VI,VII,VIII, IX and XI
- The registration fees are Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand only)
- Test centres: Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
- Every child will have to appear for the entrance exam followed by an interview to complete the prerequisites for admission. The registration form can be obtained from the school on request.
- The admission test will examine your child's practical skills and proficiency in English and Mathematics.
- The written test will have a weightage of 70 per cent and the interview 30 per cent
- A three-member committee, led by the principal will interview the candidates who qualify in the written test.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Four copies of the child's latest passport size (colour) photograph with the negative
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (original)
- Birth certificate (attested copy)
- Attested copy of the last report / marks card
- Indemnity bond (format provided by the school)
- Medical form (format provided by the school)
Fee structure from Classes V to VIII
||Per term US $
|Cost for first outfit
|Fee for the term (first)*
|Cost of school books
|Cost of agreement bond
|Imprest towards expenses**
|Total at the time of admission
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Sarala Birla Academy (SBA)
Sarala Birla Academy (SBA)
Bannerghatta, Jigni Road
Bangalore 560 083
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.