About Saraswati Bal Mandir
Saraswati Bal Mandir is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Hari Nagar, New Delhi.
Facilities of Saraswati Bal Mandir:-
- Science LabText Box: Medical Room : The School has four laboratories for Physics, Chemistry Biology and Home Science. These Laboratories are well equipped with modern and updated equipment and self- sufficient.
- Computer Lab: The school has well equipped computer labs. Computer Education is imparted to all the students from classes I to VIII (compulsorily) and for classes IX to XII (optional).
- Library: In order to inculcate reading habits in young learners, we have a vast collection of more than 20,000 books consisting of Fiction, Non - Fiction, classic and Encyclopedias. All classes are provided with at least one library period per week.
- Audio-Video Room: This is the special facility in MCL Hari Nagar in which various subjects are taught through audio-visual technique for the last 4 years. This helps in making the subjects like maths and science easy and interesting for students.
- Music Block: The school has 2 music rooms and well – synchronized orchestra with instrument like Harmonium, Congo, Drums, Bongo, and Dholak. It provides lively and Melodious music for all the school functions. Many awards have been won by the students performing in Vocal, & Instrumental music competition under the able guidance of a well- trained faculty.
- Sports: Great emphasis is given to sports and a large number of activities and games are pursued during school hours and special coaching arranged beyond school hour. The school has vast play areas for cricket, football and basketball. It has a special court for Badminton, Lawn Tennis and Table Tennis. Special coaches train the students in these sports.The school has many national and international players.
- Yoga Block : The school has one yoga hall in which students are taught yoga by expert yoga teacher appointed for this purpose. All classes are provided with at least one Yoga period per week.
- Book Store: The prescribed set of books will be available in the school Book Shop. Other stationery items such as notebooks, files folders, maps are also available. Students must buy the stationery from the shop, as it bears the school name. This is mandatory because it ensures uniformity. Students will not be allowed to leave their classes to make purchases. Parents are requested to buy books for their wards to ensure that the students do not miss their classes
- Uniform Store: The School uniform is to be bought from the school uniform store. The uniform purchased from the school store conforms to the standards set by the school. All articles of the uniform are to be bought well in advance. Students will not be allowed to leave their classes to buy their uniform. Students may, however, visit the store during the break.
- Medical Room: The School has engaged a part-time Doctor, who is available round the clock. He provide minor medical relief and first-aid. The school has a special eyes testing facility available in medical room for teachers and students.
- Canteen: There is a facility of canteen in the school. But students should bring their lunch daily.
Admission :- application-form for all classes are available in the school office on the payment of Rs. 25/- only. Admission will be granted on the basis of written test and interviews. Students with special achievements in extra curricular activities and special hobbies will be given preference. However school grants scholarships to meritorious students at +2 stage.
Fees:- Parents will get the fee slips at the time of joining the school. Fees must be paid in the first 10 days of each month. Parents are requested to keep the receipt in their record.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Saraswati Bal Mandir
Saraswati Bal Mandir
MCL School, L- Block,
Hari Nagar, New Delhi, 110064
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.