About Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya
Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya was set up under the aegis of Satyug Darshan Trust. It is a CBSE affiliated 10+2 residential cum day boarding school. It is an English medium school for both boys and girls. It Situated in the New Faridabad (Haryana, India) it is at a 10 km distance from old Faridabad, Mathura Road, in the National Capital Region of Delhi and 18 kms from Delhi-Badarpur border.
Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya follows the curriculum set down by NCERT and CBSE, preparing students for all India Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examinations. We believe in a mix of retaining the time tested traditional approaches and values along with the new methodologies in the education of our students so that they become well rounded individuals and are prepared for real life situations.
The school has separate hostel for Boys & Girls, two wings of the library - senior and junior with rich stock of books on various topics, well-equipped science & computer labs, Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya has ultra-modern smokeless kitchen equipments to cater to very large number of users seamlessly.
Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya Admission Procedure & Admission Fee:-
1. Registration dates will be published on the school website or in newspapers and can also be enquired from the school office.
2. The Application Form, along with the Prospectus, must be duly completed and submitted with the school by paying the requisite Registration Fee, which is non-refundable. The Registration, however, does not guarantee a seat.
Admissions, where seats exist, are made on the basis of an entrance examination/interview. Those children who are registered for entrance test/interview only are notified of the date of examination.
3. After examining the child, the School reserves the right to admit the child in the class deemed suitable for him/her.
4. Registration may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Principal.
5. Though both Indian and overseas students attend Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya, but, as English is the medium of instruction; it is essential that students demonstrate fluency in English before admission can be considered.
6. The school may, at its discretion, relax the Hindi requirement of the entrance test for facilitating the overseas students or the NRI children, who seek admission to the school.
7. Parents/Guardians will be notified when a child is accepted for admission. However, the offer shall be treated as confirmed only if the requisite fees and security deposits have been paid within the stipulated time and acknowledged by the school.
8. If the child does not join the school within the stipulated time after the admission has been confirmed, fee would be charged as per school rules in such an event.
9. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent or guardian of all the school rules as in force at that point of time.
10. The school reserves the right to accept/reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
11. Admission to Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya is a privilege and not a right.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya
Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR
Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya
'Vasundhra,' Bhupani - Lalpur Road,
Faridabad - 121001. (Haryana), India.
Tel. 0129-2202446, 0129-2202447, 0129-2201073
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.