About Seven Oaks School Garhi Cantt Dehradun
Seven Oaks School is located in Dehradun & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It was established in the year 1994 in the memory of Mrs. Somita Ganguli, to provide quality education to the children of Dehradun. This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Seven Oaks School Admission Procedure & Fee Details:-
The minimum age for admission to Play Class is 3-1/2 years as on 31st March. The registration is open from December to March. The entrance examination is held on the given date in March, followed by an interview, for the students who qualify in the written examination. The new academic session begins in the first week of April.
The admission is subject to the following conditions:
- Number of vacancies per class.
- Order of merit in the written test.
Registration is done for Play class to VIII only. Admission to classes IX and XI may be considered for transfer cases from ISC and ICSE schools only, strictly on merit provided a vacancy exists. Ten percent seats are reserved for ST/SC.
1. All fee installments are to be paid strictly as scheduled. All cheques are to be made payable to Seven Oaks School.
2. Young students should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
3. A delay beyond two months in the payment of fees renders student liable to be struck off the rolls.
4. Those who have not paid the fees by the 15th of the third month, if not excused by a special arrangement, are liable to be sent home.
5. Pupils will not be allowed to sit for terminal or Final Examinations unless the fees have been paid to date.
6. The fee schedule and other charges are intimated to the parents separately and may change as and when necessary.
7. The last date of payment i.e. 20th of the month (for local cheque 12th) will not be extended under any circumstances. In default, a fine/readmission charge will be paid as under.
8. A fine of Rs. 100/- shall become payable in case of fee is not paid by the 20th of the month in which it is due. A two months delay shall attract a fine of Rs. 200/i.e. April's fee paid in June.
9. In case the delay in paying of fees is over two months (i.e. April fee installment being paid in July), automatic removal of student from the school rolls shall be done. A readmission fee of Rs 1000/- shall become payable readmission, of course, being at the Principal's direction.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Seven Oaks School Garhi Cantt Dehradun
332, Garhi Cantt.
Dehra Dun-248 003
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.