About Shanti Asiatic School
Shanti Asiatic School is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
Shanti Asiatic School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. The Registration Form, duly filled, must be submitted along with the respective Registration fees in cash or Demand Draft, prior to taking the admission test.
2. The Registration Form must be accompanied by a copy of Birth Certificate, reports of scholastic achievement from the previous school for at least 2 years and 4 passport size photographs.
3. Admission for grades Nursery - 2nd shall be based on an informal interaction with the child in the school campus.
4. Admissions for Grades IIIrd & IXth shall be based on a diagnostic in English, Mathematics, Hindi and General Knowledge (age and grade appropriate knowledge and skills are tested) followed by interactions with the academic team of educators.
5. Tests are organized on an age appropriate curriculum and skill sets.
6. Once the child has been tested and assessed, the outcome of the tests is usually discussed within 2 days (maximum) with parents/ guardians.
7. Once admission is confirmed, admission and associated processes are to be completed by the due date; this also includes paying the identified fees.
8. Once the admission formalities are completed, we welcome the child as a member of SAS family by doing Tilak ceremony.
9. Joining guidelines will be given to the student at this point.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Shanti Asiatic School
Shanti Asiatic School
Next to Redwoods Party Plot,
Opp. Vraj Gardens,
off 200 ft. Ring Road,
Ahmedabad - 380058
Telephone: +91 90990 79810
Mobile Phone Number: +91 90995 00000
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.