About Shanti Gyan International School
Shanti Gyan International School is Co-Educational Residential School, Recognised & Affiliated to CBSE. It is one of the best equipped Boarding Schools in India with facilities that support excellence in all areas.The infrastructure has been suitably planned to facilitate learning and all round development of the child.
Shanti Gyan International School is not just a school, but a training ground for life. The child learns the foremost values of love, trust and truth. from parents and later realizes the values of courage, ambition and discrimination from the larger society, at school.
S.G.I School is set to provide creative and progressive education to rise above the conventional teaching in a peaceful and safe environment. The school is located in a lush green, pollution free area covering approx 3.5 acres of land. The newly built school building is a modern piece of architecture consisting of all modern amenities to inculcate cherished values, to evolve &develop a complete personality and to transform the nascent mind into a literal fountain head of ideas. With individual tender care, in an atmosphere which stimulates the mind to explore, understand, learn & appreciate the finer aspects of life as a whole.
Shanti Gyan International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Registration for the coming session starts from December. Registration form and prospectus are available from the school office on payment of Rs. 200/- by cash or by a bank draft of Rs 250/- (if required by registered post) in favour of “The Principal Shanti Gyan International” A/c Payee only.The Registration forms, duly filled in, will be accepted along with the Registration Fee at the school office. The Registration of the child does not guarantee admission to the school. The child has to qualify the Admission Test and Interview for admission in the school.
Documents required at the time of admission
1. Date of birth certificate.
2. School leaving certificate.
3. Five passport size coloured photographs of the child.
4. Three passport size coloured photographs of the parents.
5. Three passport size coloured photographs of the local guardian.
6. Municipal birth certificate. Valid address proof (Voter ID card, Driving license, Electricity bill, Ration card & and any other Govt.issued document.
7. Report card of the class last attended.
8. L.C / T.C countersigned by the education officer of the concerned area.
9. Medical certificate from a Registered Medical Doctor mentioning that the child does not suffer from any disease and is fit for admission/ Stay in hostel, swimming coaching and other sports activities.
10. Blood group report, vaccination record & undertaking.
11. 2 Affidavits of Rs, 10.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Shanti Gyan International School
Shanti Gyan International School
Goyla (Dwarka),, Near Sector - 19,
Ph:- 011-25316871 - 74
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.