About Sri Taralabalu School
Sri Taralabalu School is located in Davangere & is affiliated to ICSE Board. It was established to develop the child to its fullest capacity and to create a happy, safe and purposeful schooling. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Sri Taralabalu School Admission Procedure:-
1. The School's academic year is from June to April. Students are normally admitted on May/June
2. Name registeration made upto the 31st of April of the corresponding year.
3. Registration entitles the child to appear for the School Entrance Test which is held in the First week of May.
4. The registration fee is not refundable, regardless of whether the child sits for the entrance test or not or he/she is admitted or not.
5. Students are interviewed before they are granted admission. All students are required to appear for an admission test, except for nursery.
6. Admission depends on the interview the child's position is in the order of merit and the number of vacancies in the class.
7. No student is admitted unless his Transfer Certificate is produced.
8. Transfer Certificate must duly be countersigned by the BEO/DDPI of Schools of the state for the student is from a state other than Karnataka.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Sri Taralabalu School
P.B. No. 303
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.