About St Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School
St. Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School was established in 1988. It is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Adjacent Navniti Apartments, Delhi.
St. Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
St. Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School are registered for admission to the school in the month of November/December every year. Registration for a particular class does not mean that the child would be admitted to that class. All that it ensures is that the child would be tested for admission to class for which he/she has applied. The minimum age required for admission to Pre-nursery is 2½, for Nursery 3 and for Prep is 4 yrs. as on 1st April of the pursuing session. The application for admission must be accompanied by a birth certificate issued by the appropriate Municipal Authority. For admission to a higher class, a transfer certificate from the school last attended would suffice, provided the said school is recognised by the appropriate authority. Date of birth once entered in the school records cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Fee and other dues are to be submitted through the proper Challan / Fee Deposit Slip at the branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce situated in the premises of the Parent School.
- Fee is payable in advance during Bank hours from 1st to 20th of the quarter in April, July, October and January in Cash/Draft or Cheque of the School branch of O.B.C. If the fee for a quarter is not paid in full by 20th, a fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged in case the fee is paid before 10th of the next month and thereafter the name of the student will be struck off without any reference to the parents.
- Fee and other dues are to be paid for full academic year i.e. from April to March (for twelve months) including conveyance charges.
- Dues once paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
- he/she may be re-admitted at the discretion of the principal.
- Students withdrawing from the use of the school conveyance will have to inform the school authorities in writing one month in advance, otherwise they will have to pay the conveyance charges.
- No student will be allowed to sit in the examination without clearing the dues, if any.
- Books and Uniform will be available at the School counter.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School
St. Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School
Adjacent Navniti Apartments,
I.P. Extension (Patparganj), Delhi-110092
Phones : 22248001, 22248075 Fax : 91-11-22248001
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.