About St Anns High School, Hyderabad
St Anns High School, Hyderabad was established in 1871. It is affiliated ICSE AND SSC Board. It is located at Vijaya Nagar Colony, Hyderabad.
The school started with an embryonic stage, with 220 students and 6 teachers, in the sheds built for classes LKG to V. Abundant blessing were showered to face all the difficulties and raise the premises to a full fledged High School within a short tenure.
Institution also organises Local trips and Educational trips for the staff and students. The school inculcates the patriotic feelings by celebrating National Festivals like Independence Day, Teachers Day and Children day with good enthusiams and fervour.
The School aims to provide an all round education, spiritual, moral, academic, physical, social and cultural background to make its students intelligent and useful citizens.
St Anns High School Admission and fees:-
- Registration form for admission into LKG will be issued in December fro 3 days, ie. on 11th, 12th & 13th.
- Children below three years and above four years are not admitted into LKG.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the Principal in person.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to select or refuse the admission.
- Children who seek admission should submit teh following:
- Original Birth Certificate along with the true copy attested by a gazette officer.
- Candidates seeking admissions for higher classes will be tested and admitted into the class for which they are found fit (if seats are available).
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Anns High School, Hyderabad
St Anns High School
Vijaya Nagar Colony,
Hyderabad - 500 057.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.