About St Helens Secondary School Kurseong Darjeeling
The Foundations Stone of " St. Helen's Secondary Boarding School " was laid in April, 1890. The School is located in Darjeeling & is affiliated to ICSE Board.This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Helens Secondary School Admission Procedure:-
1. Applications for admission into the Kindergarten Class, (aged-4+) are accepted in June, July for the following year, with :# Self addressed stamped envelope (9"x4")
2. Application Forms are issued, 1st week of August every year.
3.Applications are not considered, unless accompanied by
(a) a copy of the Birth/Baptism Certificate
(b) 2 copies of the recent photo (passport size)
4. Each selected applicant will receive a letter by the first week of October from the Headmistress, calling for prior Registration of name and other particulars etc.
5. The Headmistress is the Sole Authority, concerning admission. Recommendations for Admission of any type, will call for automatic disqualification.
6. The Student's Date of Birth, once registered at the time of admission, cannot be changed.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Helens Secondary School Kurseong Darjeeling
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.