About St James High School Binnaguri Jalpaiguri
St James High School is located in Jalpaiguri & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. The school was established in the year 1973 to provide holistic education to the children. It is registered The Educational Society of St. James’ School, and this institution is managed by the Brothers and assisted by the Sisters of Norte Dame. This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St James High School Admission Procedure:-
1. No child less than 3 years old on the admission day will be admitted to Nursery/L.K.G. At the time of admission the following certificates should be attached with the application form:-
i) Birth or Baptism Certificate. Once admitted no change of date of birth will be entertained.
ii) Immunisation Certificate or details of Immunisation.
2. Pupils seeking admission in higher classes may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
3. Admission is confirmed only after the submission of the latest Progress Card and the original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
4. Admission is formally completed only when the form has been filled and submitted to the office and school dues are paid and the form is signed by the Principal. Payment of fees, writing the entrance test or an interview does not necessarily mean that admission is granted.
5. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission, will lead to automatic disqualification. The School does not have any agents for admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St James High School Binnaguri Jalpaiguri
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.