About St Josephs Convent Higher Secondary School Sambalpur
St Josephs Convent Higher Secondary School is located in Sambalpur & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board.
This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Josephs Convent Higher Secondary School Admission Procedure:-
When filling the registration for admission, guardians are requested to enter all particulars with the greatest possible accuracy. The date of birth once entered can not be altered. Birth Certificate is to be produced at the time of first Admission.
1. Candidates seeking Admission to all Classes must pass an Entrance Examination.
2. Transfer Certificate must be produced by all candidates who have previously attended any School.
3. For fresh Admission a Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority should accompany the application.
4. The Principal reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons for her action.
5. The Parents should present themselves with the ward at the time of Admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Josephs Convent Higher Secondary School Sambalpur
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.