About St Judes Public School & Junior College Kotagiri
St Judes Public School & Junior College is located in Nilgiris & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It was founded in the year 1979 by Mr. P.P. Dhanarajan to enable the child develop mentally, physically and spiritually. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Judes Public School & Junior College Admission Procedure:-
1. Children are admitted in the school from class I. The minimum age for admission to class I is five plus and the child must have attended kindergarten for at least 2 years.
2. Admission to classes from I to IX and XI will be considered as per the availability of seats in each class.
3. Applications for the school prospectus must be addressed to the Principal, St. Jude's Public School & Junior College, Nihung Post, Kotagiri along with a demand draft for Rs. 300.
4. Registration of the candidate should then be made by sending in the duly completed form attached in the prospectus along with a demand draft for Rs. 750 (for classes 1-5) Rs.1,000 (for classes 6 -10) Rs.2000/- (for classes XI-XII )
5. Intimation about the availability of seats, the date for the entrance exam and a set of model question papers in English, Maths and Second Language will be sent before the first week of January.
6. Entrance exams are scheduled for the first three weeks of February.
7. Admissions will be based on the child's performance in the entrance exam and previous academic records.
8. The following documents in original must be produced at the time of admission:-
(a) Transfer certificate
(b) Birth certificate
(c) Passport and Visa ( in case of foreign students)
(d) Medical certificate of fitness and the absence of any infectious disease.
9. School fee and Boarding fee must be paid in full at the time of admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Judes Public School & Junior College Kotagiri
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.