About St Lawrence School Raebareli Road Unnao
St Lawrence School is located in Unnao & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It was founded in 1991 to provide high quality education to the children of Unnao. It is an unaided English medium School, established and administered by the Catholic Diocese of Lucknow. This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Lawrence School Fee Rules:-
1. The last date for paying the fee is the 15th of each month for which they are due.
2. Fees for May and June are to be paid by 10the May and for February and March by 15th Feb. No deduction will be made for vacations or broken periods.
3. Tuition Fee & D.A. for 12 months of the year will be charged. Annual Fees to be paid in two installments: April and October.
4. A late fee of Rs. 5.00 will be charged for every consecutive day. If fee remain in arrears at the end of the month, a reminder may be sent to the Parent/Guardian or a reminder may be given in the school assembly.
5. Non-payment of fee will debar a pupil from appearing for the examination/receiving the report card. The student may be expelled from school.
6 .Rs. 10/- will be charged for a duplicate Fee Card/ “Pay-in-slip” Book.
7. The students of class IX will have to pay the Registration Fees to the Council and the students of Class X and XII have to pay the Board Examination Fees.
8. Students of Class XI will deposit Caution Fees at the beginning of the academic year. It is refundable on withdrawal, in part or whole, subject to deduction without any interest. Deductions are made for damages etc.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Lawrence School Raebareli Road Unnao
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.