About St Marys School Peeli Kothi Mirzapur
St Marys School is located in Mirzapur & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board.
This school is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Marys School Admission Procedure:-
1. Students joining the school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of the date of birth such as an extract from the municipal or village panchayat or hospital records or a Baptismal Certificate.
2. Three plus is the age for admission to LKG A corrresponsing scale of age is fixed for subsequent classes.
3. When a student is admitted on a transfer certificate he / she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him / her to be qualified, nor will he / she be promoted before the end of a school year.
4. A student who does not complete the school calendar year is not eligible for promotion; hence admission will be made accordingly.
5. No student will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school last attend to the class pending formal admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Marys School Peeli Kothi Mirzapur
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.