About St Patricks Academy
St Patricks Academy is located in Ernakulam & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It was established to provide a highly motivating, satisfying and inspiring curriculum so that every child will find a certain degree of joy in learning. This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Patricks Academy Admission Procedure:-
1. The Management reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school. Similarly, the Management decides when the question of retaining a student in the class arises.
2. No child less than 3 years old on the first day of the academic year will be admitted to L.K.G. At the time of admission, the following certificates should be attached with the application form:
a) Birth certificate. (once admitted NO CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH WILL BE ENTERTAINED.)
b) Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
3. Pupils seeking admission in higher classes may be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
4. Admission is formally completed only when the form has been filled and submitted to the office, school dues are paid and the form is signed by the principal. Payment of fees, writing the entrance test or an interview does not necessarily mean that admission is granted.
5. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission, will lead to automatic disqualification. The school does not have any agents for admission.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Patricks Academy
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.