About St Peters College Wazirpura Road Agra
St Peters College is located in Agra & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board. It is an unaided Christian Minority Institution owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Agra Education Society. This college is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
St Peters College Admission Procedure & Fee Rules:-
1. Although a minority institution. we do admit children of different castes and creeds.
2. No child of less than 5 years 10 months and more than 6 years 6 months will be admitted to class I. For higher classes add one year for each class.
3. No pupil will be admitted without aTransfer Certificate from the school last attended.
4. Students from U.P. seeking admission for classes VI and above must have their Transfer Certificates, countersigned by education authorities.
5. The transfer certificate of a pupil coming from outside Uttar Pradesh must be countersigned by proper authorities irrespective of the class into which admission is sought.
6. A pupil seeking admission must produce his Date of Birth Certificate issued by the municipal authorities or a Baptism Certificate, along with his Transfer Certificate.
7. Admission is given on the basis of Entrance Test and on the availability of seats.
8. Irrespective of the time of admission, fee will be charged from the beginning of the academic session.
9. No pupil will be admitted in any class higher than that for which the Transfer Certificate shows him to be qualified, nor will he be granted out of turn promotions.
1. The payment of fees through cheques is not acceptable.
2. Parents should retain the receipts issued to them, and produce them as proof of payment when needed.
3. The fees must be paid for the months in which the pupil's name has been carried on in the attendance register, even if he has been absent.
4. The fees for the vaction months is to be paid in advance.
5. No reduction in fees is made on account of Summer and Winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
6. No concession in fees is entertained for two or more children coming from the same family.
7. Concession in fees is only for economically weak students. All such fee concessions will be withdrawn if the pupil does not satisfy the school authorities with his regular attendeance, good conduct and satisfactory progress in studies.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Peters College Wazirpura Road Agra
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.