About St Thomas Convent Hs School
St Thomas Convent Hs School located in Bhopal , is established with a vision of providing quality education to students. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) . St Thomas Convent Hs School is dedicated to provide world class educational facilities to the students and offers education from classesNursery - Class X . To ensure the complete development of the children, St Thomas Convent Hs School encourages the students to take part in various co-curricular activities held in school such as music, dance, arts and sports. The campus of St Thomas Convent Hs School is well equipped with the modern infrastructural facilities such as spacious ventilated class rooms with the latest teaching aids, rich library, state-of-the-art computer labs, science labs and play ground.
Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- St Thomas Convent School well furnished, beautiful building providing perfect ambience for the growth of students was constructed. The rose garden, bird sanctuary and perfect greenery adds to the scenic beauty of the school. The institution offers diverse course to the students namely, Maths, Biology, Computer, etc. Proving to be a visionary in the field of education, the then Principal, Rev. Fr. John Nedumcheril introduced Biotechnology in the curriculum, thus becoming the first institution in the city to do the same. Quality and value based education is emphasized here.
- The minimum age for entry is 3 years, for Lower Kindergarten. Age for admission to other classes will progressively correspond to the age for admission to Lower Kindergarten.
- Admission to all classes will be made on the basis of entrance tests. The birth certificate issued by corporation /municipality should be produced at the time of admission. In case of an higher class, the school leaving certificate or equivalent certificate must be produced with the previous exams mark sheet at the time of admission.
- Application for admission should be filled in with correct particulars and submitted to the office on or before the prescribed date. In case an application is rejected for admission in a particular year, fresh application will have to be made in the subsequent year.
- The Correspondent of the school reserves the right to admit any child at any time. He also has the right to expel a child on the recommendation of the head of the institution.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Thomas Convent Hs School
St Thomas Convent Hs School
Ayodhya Nagar, Bhopal - 462041
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.