About St Xaviers High School S A S Nagar Mohali
St Xaviers High School is located in Mohali & is affiliated to ICSE & ISC Board.
This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Documents required for Admission:-
1) Birth Certificate(Original from the Govt. Health Dept.) Nursery and K.G
2) Coloured Photograph of the student
3) Progress Report (previous school)
4) Transfer Certificate Classes 1 to X
5) For "NRI"/Foreigners: Passport (Attested Photocopy)
6) For Classes XI and XII:
i) Passing Certificate
ii) Mark Sheet
iii) Coloured Photograph
iv) Migration Certificate from respective board ex. CBSE
7) Bona Fide Certificate: From last school attended.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Xaviers High School S A S Nagar Mohali
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.