About St. Bede's Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School
St. Bede's Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
* Admissions are done by the Rector and his council in accordance with the Admission Policy of the Institution..
* An Entrance Test may be conducted at the discretion of school authorities to ensure the academic standard of the pupil seeking admission.
* Admissions are open to standards I and XI only, as a rule.
* If the candidate seeking admission has previously attended any school, a conduct certificate and Transfer Certificate from the last school must be produced.
* Admission may be refused to a candidate who is too old for the class into which admission is sought.
* Application for Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing to the Headmaster by the father or the legal guardian of the pupil.
* If an application for T.C. or any other certificate is made after a lapse of more than one year from the date on which the pupil left the school, a fee of Rs.15/- will be charged for each lapsed year.
* No certificate of any kind will be issued to the students who are in arrears.
* Application for a duplicate copy of the Transfer Certificate must be made to the Inspector of Anglo-Indian Schools, through the H.M. of the School. Should the Inspector authorize the issue of the certificate, a fee of Rs.100 shall be paid for it to the school.
* Conduct Certificate will not be issued to any pupil who applies for it a year or more after he has left the school.
* No pupil who fails for two years in succession will be kept in the School.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.