About St. Josephs School Baramulla J&K
St. Joseph's School, Baramulla J&K was established in 1989. It is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Baramullah.
St. Joseph's School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- A school Leaving Certificate from a recognised school. The school leaving certificate of the student outside must be counter signed by the Education officer of the State/District in which his/her previous school is situated.
- A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last Examination.
- A birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Candidate seeking admission to Nursery education should not have completed 3(three) years as on Ist November of the respective academic year
- As a rule, no student less than three years (as on 1st November) is admitted in lower kindergarten. This limit increases by one year for each successive class. No change of date of birth is entertained.
Activities of St. Joseph's School:-
- Cleanliness drives
- Creative writing competitions
- Painting competitions
- Literary competition
- Bulletin board
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St. Josephs School Baramulla J&K
St. Joseph's Higher Secondary School
Ph:- 01952-234280, 238684
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.