About St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad
St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad was established in 1985 by anak Madan Charitable Educational Trust. It is a progressive, Child centered and Co-Educational learning centre.today the school has under it's educational canopy there are approximately 7000 student and 325 teachers.
St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad has well equipped labs for physics, chemistry and biology, well-stocked library with books, CD's on every subject, Regular sports competitions are held for different sports at Inter House level to inculcate team spirit and a spirit of competition. The school has its own Cricket and Basket Ball team and a proud sporting line up at the national level in different sports.
St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. The child should complete 2yrs 6months in March for Nursery and for Jr.Kg 3years 6 months in March with a corresponding increase for higher classes.
2. Admission to Std I Attested Birth Certificate is required.
3. For class II to Xth no admission is complete until the Leaving Certificate from the last recognised school is produced, duly counter signed by the Educational Inspector of that state. For fresh admissions, a Birth Certificate is required.
4. The Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign any reasons for his/her action
5. No school Leaving Certificate will be issued unless applied for, by the parent or guardian in writing and after all dues have been paid.
6. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.
7. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside school. Hence misbehaviour on streets and other public places is liable for similar action.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St. Kabir School, Ahmedabad
B/H H.L College of Commerce Navrangpura,
Phone No : - 079 26461915
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.