About St. Pauls School Delhi
St. Paul's School was established in 1961. It is affiliated to CBSE Board. It is located at Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi.
St. Paul's, co-educational English medium public school, aims at developing the mental, physical and spiritual potential of each child. It is our commitment to turn out from portals of St. Paul's, well balanced, integrated persons with a blend of innovation and modernity founded on traditional ethos, committed to a free and fair society. It is, and will continue to be, our mission, that each student of our school be a success story in forming a holistic personality.
St. Paul's School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Municipal/Panchayat Birth Certificate shall be attached with the Application. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
2. Medical certificate of the child (for children with special needs.).
3. Proof of Residence – only electricity bill/ voter’s I card/ Passport/ MTNL bill/ Ration Card.
4. Proof for sibling (wherever applicable).
5. Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable).
6. Orthodox Christian students shall bring Parish Vicar’s Certificate.
7. Christian students shall attach the Baptism Certificate.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St. Pauls School Delhi
St. Paul's School
C-3, Safdarjung Development Area,
New Delhi - 110016
Phone : 26511725, 26968984, 26534202
Fax : 26852929
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.