About St. Teresa School
St. Teresa School is an English Medium co-educational and C.B.S.E. affiliated institution. It is managed by Boman charitable trust, a society consisting of educationists, philanthropists and eminent personalities.
St. Teresa School has well stocked library with collection of story books, reference books on every subject, well equipped science laboratory, Audio Visual Room is equipped with LCD projector.
St. Teresa School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
* Admission is granted purely on the basis of merit irrespective of caste, creed or community.
* Every candidate must be registered with the school prior to appearing for the admission test.
* For registration, the parent/guardian should obtain the prospectus-cum-application form on payment from the school office. It should be submitted to the school office within the specified time.
* Documents required at the time of registration are:
1. Two photographs of the child
2. one photo each of Father and Mother
3. Date of Birth Certificate from Municipal office
4. Proof of residence
5. Mark sheet of the previous class passed (from class 1 onwards)
6. Transfer Certificate
Registration does not guarantee admission. From K.G. onwards every candidate will be required to appear for an admission test, it is the responsibility of the parent's/guardian to bring the candidate to the school for the test on the date & time fixed by the school, failing which no admission test /interview will be conducted again.
* On the basis of the test and personal interview students will be selected for admission. The parent/guardian will be required to deposit the fee within three days of the issue of the admission order. Failing that the seat will be treated as vacant and will be offered to the next candidate at the discretion of the Principal. Admissions are made on a full year basis and the parent/guardian is required to pay the fees for the entire year.
* At the time of admission student migrating from other schools should get a transfer certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer and a mark sheet from the school last attended, failing which admission will be cancelled.
* Registration for admission test is valid for one admission test only. Registration fee is not refundable. Parents should read the terms and conditions, age requirement, and other conditions carefully before registering the child.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St. Teresa School
Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR
St. Teresa School
Phone: 9311091244, 9311091245, 0120-2606299
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.