About St.Stanislaus High School
St.Stanislaus High School was established in 1863. It is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Education. The school is run by the Jesuits, renowned for excellence in education.`
The School stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on the love of God and the service of man as modelled in Jesus Christ, with a view of training citizens distinguished for their all - round development and sincere commitment to God and country.
St.Stanislaus High School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
1. According to Government regulations only pupils who have completed 5 years on the 15th June of that year can be admitted to Std. I; for successive Stds. a corresponding age is fixed.
2. A candidate who has attended any recognised School cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school he has last attended and in the case of candidates coming from schools outside Maharashtra State this Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Inspector of the State from which they come.
3. A candidate who joins fresh from home or from a private school, has to produce an official Municipal Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
4. Pupils who have been absent from school for more than a month WITHOUT NOTICE are liable to be struck off the rolls and will not be re-admitted.
5. Students who do not attend school on the appointed day after a vacation, may have to pay the Entrance Fee again, unless previous notification has been given.
6. A month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil, or else the full fee for the period will be charged. Such notice should not be given by the pupil but by the one responsible for him. Leaving Certificates will be issued free of charge only till within a year of leaving. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May.
7. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness and disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St.Stanislaus High School
St.Stanislaus High School
65, Ramdas Nayak Marg (Hill Road),
Bandra, Mumbai-400 050,
Telephone: (91 22) 26430386
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.