About Sunshine Worldwide School
Sunshine Worldwide School is a full day English Medium Co-ed School affiliated to CBSE Syllabus. It is recognized by the Government.
Sunshine Worldwide School being a full day school a nutritious and hygienic Lunch is also provided.
Sunshine Worldwide School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. Admissions are open from classes Nursery to Std. IX.
2. Seats are limited to 25-30 students in each class.
3. Eligibility criteria for Nursery is three years as on 31st May of that respective year.
4. Eligibility criteria for First standard is five and half years as on 31st May of that respective year.
5. Eligibility criteria for Second standard is based on Leaving / transfer certificate of the previous school.
6. Admission forms can be obtained from the School's Office on all working days between 8.30 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
7. The following have to be submitted along with the completed Admission Form:
a. Birth Certificate of the Child -2 Attested Copies.
b. Health Certificate of the Child.
c. Information about Allergies of the Child, if any.
d. 2 recent passport photographs of the Child.
e. 1 photograph each of parents.
f. School Leaving / transfer Certificate in original.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Sunshine Worldwide School
Sunshine Worldwide School
20/1-B, Baiguinim, Off NH-4A,
By-pass Kadamba Road,
Old Goa - 403 402
Ph.: 3290538/ 9850323818
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.