About Swami Hariharanand Pre Primary School Ahmedabad
Swami Hariharanand Pre Primary School is one of the most reputed and well known Pre Primary School in Ahmedabad situated at on the banks of the Sabarmati river in the heart of the city. The Class rooms are spacious, well-lit and designed to be aesthetic as well as functional, with well-designed furniture, and the latest equipment necessary for learning. Students are given further opportunities to develop their skills and extend their experience in a variety of ways through the extracurricular activities. The school has a well equipped library that enables the students to explore knowledge in various disciplines. They also believe in promoting student learning, growth and understanding. School is highly equipped with favourably and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
Swami Hariharanand Pre Primary School Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
The admission process comprises the following stages:
• Obtaining the Prospectus and Registration Form.
• Submitting the duly completed Registration Form.
• Appearing for the AssessmentTest and Interaction with parents.
• Communication of the Admission decision to the parents.
• Collecting and submitting the Admission Form with the relevant documents and payment of e School fees .
Application for Admission
The Prospectus and the Registration Form can be obtained from the School Office on payment Rs. 250/- in cash.
The duly completed Registration Form must be submitted to the School Office on or before the last date stipulated.
• PLAYGROUP: One & half yrs. to Two & half yrs.
• NURSERY: Two & half yrs. to Three & half yrs.
• JUNIOR K. G.: Three & half yrs. to Four & half yrs.
Assessment Test and Interaction alongwith parents
• Parents will be intimated of the date and time of the Assessment Test and the Interaction. Every effort will be made to ensure that the Admission Tests are as free from stress and anxiety as possible .
• Decisions regarding admissions will be conveyed to parents within 10 days of the test. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and no correspondence or discussion on the matter will be entertained.
Acceptance of Admission
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following, within the specified deadline:
• Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended, if applicable.
• One certified true copy of the last year's final report of your child if any.
• Photocopy of the educational qualification of mother & father of the child.
• Admission Fee: A non - refundable Admission Fee is payable at the time of admission. Details of other fees will be provided at the time of admission.
• In addition to the fees mentioned above, parents will be required to meet the expenses of the books, educational tours and excursions and any other requirement in connection with their child's education at the School.
• The fee is payable either quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
• The fees and the fee schedule is subject to change from time to time, at the discretion of the Swami Hariharanand Pre Primary School management.
• Fee once paid to the school will not be refunded under any circumstances.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Swami Hariharanand Pre Primary School Ahmedabad
Swami Hariharanand Ashram, Opp Town Hall,
Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad 380006.
Phone No.: 079 26579811 / 9974934450.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.