About Tagore International School
Tagore International School opened its third branch in DLF City, Gurgaon, in July 1998. The school is located in a salubrious and pollution free environment and is housed in an impressive building with well-lit classrooms. The mission of the school is to foster the force of self within the individual in order to produce good citizens by developing ‘desirable traits & characteristics-that intangible something, which is called personality’.
The school stresses on the all-round development of each student while helping the student to discover himself from within. There is freedom of thought and expression for every child to enable him discern the right from wrong. The ethos of the school is to imbibe such values in each child that will help him cross all hurdles and barriers of life. The school is committed to ensure academic excellence with result oriented coaching whenever required.
Tagore International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
* For admission to Nursery the child should have completed 3 years as on 31st March in the year of admission.
* Incorrect or false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
* The registration form duly filled and received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
* The list of selected candidates is put up on the school notice board for the admission procedure to be completed within the stipulated time.
* A student seeking admission is required to produce the following certificates at the time of admission:
- Municipal Birth Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate. (For Admissions sought in KG and above)
- Progress Report of the last class attended.(Applicable for admissions in KG and above)
- Two latest passport size colour photographs.
The admission slip given by the office after completion of admission formalities, must be brought on the first day of school and handed over to the office.
Payment of Fees:-
* Fee is payable for twelve calendar months of the year.
* The fee will be paid as follows:
a. For April, May & June by April 15.
b. For July, August & September by July 15.
c. For October, November & December by October 15.
d. For January, February & March by January 15.
If fee is not paid by 15th of April, July , October & January for respective quarters, a defaulter will be charged Rs. 50/- per day as late fee fine.
* Payment of fee can be made in cash/cheque in the school by the 15th of the first month of each of the four quarters.
* Payment of fee by crossed cheques, however, will be accepted by the 12th of the first month for each of the four quarters.
A dishonoured cheque will invite a fine of Rs 500/- along with late fee.
* Outstation cheques/drafts are not accepted.
* School bus charges are to be paid for eleven months (July to May). One month's notice should be given for discontinuing the bus. Withdrawal from the bus will be accepted only till November of that particular year.
* The fee schedule will be given at the time of registration.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Tagore International School
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Tagore International School
W-10 Block, Site No. 3120,
Opposite U - Block town houses
DLF - Phase III, Gurgaon.
95124 - 3292816
Fax No: 4304896
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.