About The Heritage School Kolkata
The Heritage School is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and ISC. It is an ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Institution.
The Heritage School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
The following pupils have been granted admission in the classes mentioned below. The parents are requested to meet Mr. Arindra Sen in school office to carry out all the admission related formalities. Please note the details given :
a) Kindly complete the Admission Formalities from the School Office from 04/02/2010 to 06/02/2010 at the time from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
b) Please make the payment by Pay Order/Draft favouring "The Heritage School" at the school office latest within the above mentioned dates. The seats will be reserved for you only for the above mentioned stipulated time. Kindly submit the following items along with the fee book.
- Xerox copy of Blood Group Report.
- Two stamp-size colour photographs of your child,with name and class written on the reverse.
- Completed Medical Form filled up by your family doctor.
- Transfer Certificate
- Current year's Progress Report
- The Date & Time of the interview is mentioned below with each class.
- You are requested to bring along the original Birth Certificate (Corp. & Hospital).
- Bring the last School Report of the pupil.
- Both parents must accompany the child.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of The Heritage School Kolkata
The Heritage School
994, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur
Kolkata - 700107
Telephone : +91-33-2443 0448 - 52 (5 lines)
Fax : +91-33-2443 0453
Helpdesk : +91-9830022250
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.