About The International School of Hyderabad- ISH
The International School of Hyderabad - ISH was established in 1982. It is a nurturing, dynamic international school in which each individual is valued and challenged.
ISH has its own school-based curriculum which was originally developed from the English National Curriculum. Being a truly international school and catering to students from such a wide variety of nationalities, teachers at ISH have developed a curriculum which incorporates best practices from the American, Australian, and European education systems.
In Grades 9-10, ISH follows the IGCSE, an international curriculum developed and administered by Cambridge University International Examinations.
In Grades 11-12, ISH follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, the most widely recognized international curriculum in the world.
ISH is accredited by two foreign accreditation agencies: the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Council of International Schools (CIS).
The International School of Hyderabad - ISH Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission to ISH requires that students attain the minimum age requirements as stated below. Chronological age is calculated from the date of birth.
ISH also considers successful completion of the previous grade (or its academic equivalent), generally corresponding to the following minimum ages:
Early Childhood Programme
Reception: Three years old by 31 August.
Kindergarten I: Four years old by 31 August.
Kindergarten II: Five years old by 31 August.
Grade 1: Six years old by 31 August.
Grade 2: Seven years old by 31 August.
Grade 3: Eight years old by 31 August.
Grade 4: Nine years old by 31 August.
Grade 5: Ten years old by 31 August.
Grade 6: Eleven years old by 31 August.
Grade 7: Twelve years old by 31 August.
Grade 8: Thirteen years old by 31 August.
High School IGCSE Programme
Grade 9: Fourteen years old by 31 August.
Grade 10: Fifteen years old by 31 August.
IB Diploma Programme
Grade 11: Sixteen years old by 31 August.
Grade 12: Seventeen years old by 31 August.
Further to the above, the following criteria apply:
* Students who are more than one year older or younger than the expected age for a grade level will not normally be considered for admission into that grade level.
* An acceptable score on a recognized achievement test or a similar test report from the previous schools devised by ISH which reflects the current ISH program.
* A previous record free from behavioural or disciplinary problems. Students expelled from another school within the past two (2) years will only be considered for admission for a probationary period decided by the Principal.
* For a student who is borderline on one or more of the above points, the Principal may, following an interview and investigation, admit the student on a probationary basis. The Principal will be the final authority on all matters of admission, including the interpretation of the above requirements.
* A student who has received schooling equivalent to the highest grade offered at ISH from another educational institution is not eligible for admission to ISH. However, a student who is currently enrolled at ISH may attend for a 13th year if necessary to complete graduation requirements.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of The International School of Hyderabad- ISH
The International School of Hyderabad
+91 40 30713869
+91 40 30713869
Fax: +91 40 30713865
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.