About The Pinnacle School
The Pinnacle School was started in 1958. The school has been set-up to provide a fully integrated child education process, catering to the individual needs of children between the ages of 3 to 14+.
The Pinnacle School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY):-
1. Total number of seats 80
2. Reserved for Management Quota (20%) 16
3. Economically Weaker Section (25%) 20
4. Total number of seats for General Category 44
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:-
1. Photocopy of Municipal Birth certificate of the child duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
2. Photocopy of proof of Residence, e.g. Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Passport / Voter I- Card/ House Tax Receipt in the name of either of the parent.
3. Recent passport size coloured photograph of the child to be affixed on the application form.
4. Proof of the parent being an ex-student of The Pinnacle School (in the case of School Alumni)
5. Proof of sibling (real brother or sister only) studying in The Pinnacle School i.e. photocopy of the latest fee receipt.
6. Proof of employment of the parents in Government Service / Foreign nationals / NRI / Ex-service men
7. Photocopy of Identity card issued by the Associate School to the child
8. Certificate of proof of Income from Sub Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned (for EWS category only).
The new Fee Structure for the year 2011-12 will be intimated to all after the same has been approved by the Director of Education.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of The Pinnacle School
The Pinnacle School
New Delhi - 110017,
Ph:- 011-26490952 | 011-26498609
FAX : 011-26493818
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.