About The Regency Public School Vidyaranyapura
The Regency Public School is located in Bangalore & is affiliated to ICSE Board.
This school is equipped with highly and qualified faculties to provide the proper guidance and education to children.
The Regency Public School Admission Details:-
1. Admissions are made the beginning of the academic year.
2. Proficiency test will be conducted for students before granting permission.
3. No students will be admitted without production of transfer certificate from the school last attended. In case of students who have not studied in any school the birth certificate should be submitted.
4. Students from other states seeking admission are required to submit the Migration certificate and T.C. duly countersigned by the Assistant Education Officer / Block Education Officer at Bangalore.
5. A student who fails consecutively twice in the same class is liable to be asked to leave the school.
6. Children withdrawing during the academic year have to pay the fees for the entire academic year.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of The Regency Public School Vidyaranyapura
5/1, A.M.S. Extension
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.