About Vael's Billabong High International School
Vael's Billabong High International School affiliation with International Board IGCSE - (The International General Certificate of Secondary Education), University of Cambridge, UK.
Vael's Billabong High International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Playschool 1 1/2 years - 2 1/2 years
Nursery 2 1/2 years - 3 1/2 years
Junior Kindergarten 3 1/2 years - 4 1/2 years
Senior Kindergarten 4 1/2 years - 5 1/2 years
1. Admissions open for the Academic Year 2011 - 2012
Playschool - Sr. KG at Neelankarai campus
Grade 1 - Grade 9 at Injambakkam campus of Vael's Billabong High International School - For more information please visit - www.vaelsinternationalschool.com
2. Collect our Admission kit for Rs.500/-
3. If you wish to proceed with the admission procedure: fill out the Application for Admission and submit the following to our admissions Officer.
* a) One Certified true copy of each School Reports of the last three years (wherever applicable) for record purpose only. This will not affect admission decision which will be on a first come first serve basis.
* b) One certified true copy of child's Birth Certificate.
* c) Non-Refundable Registration Fee of Rs.1,000/- in cash or by Cheque drawn in favour of Vael's Billabong High payable at chennai. Kindly ensure that the Application for Admission is complete in all respects, so as to facilitate the admission process.
4. We will post to you a formal acceptance letter within 7 working days of receiving the application.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Vael's Billabong High International School
Vael's Billabong High International School
Billabong High - Grades 1 - 9
Pon Vidhyashram Gardens
Off East Coast Road
Chennai - 600 041
Tamil Nadu, India
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.