About Vidya Pratishthan's Magarpatta City Public School
Vidya Pratishthan's Magarpatta City Public School was established in 1973. It is affiliated to ICSE, New Delhi.
Vidya Pratishthan's Magarpatta City Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. The School does not accept Donations and does not take any Deposits from the parents.
Admissions for the Nursery are conducted in the month of February.
Details regarding the Admission Procedure for the Nursery are displayed on the School Notice Board and can also be had from the School Office. To qualify for a Nursery admission the Child’s age must be between 2½ yrs and 3½ as computed on the last day of June for the year in which the admission is sought.
2. Admission for the other Classes can only be considered from 10th of May, when the exact number of existing vacancies in each class are known after the applications for the School Leaving Certificates are received by the School Office. Registration for Admissions for the L.K.G. onwards will be accepted on the 10th May. Please Note that Registration does not guarantee an admission per se. The Age Groups for Admission computed on the 30th of June in the year for which the admission is sought are:
1. L.K.G. :above 3½ yrs. and under 4½ yrs.
2. H.K.G. :above 4½ yrs. and under 5½ yrs.
3. Std I :above 5½ yrs. and below 6½ yrs.
3. Children seeking admission for Stds. I to V will be required to clear a Written Test in General English, Environmental Education and Mathematics. The Admission Test for the L.K.G. and H.K.G. will be mainly an Oral one.
4. The portion for the Admission Test will be given to the parents at the time of Registration. The date and timing of the Admission Test will be displayed on the Notice
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Vidya Pratishthan's Magarpatta City Public School
Vidya Pratishthan's Magarpatta City Public School
Pune Solapur Rd,
Hadapsar, Pune - 411028
Telephone Number: (91)-(20)-24457391
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.