About Vidyashilp Public School
Vidyashilp Public School is affiliated to CBSE. The school has Vast playfields for football, hockey, basketball, volleyball and other such games, Well stocked library, Excellent play equipment, State of art laboratories, Open Air Theatre.
Vidyashilp Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
1. The Registration Form is to be filled and submitted to the School Office within seven days of issue.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Form, without photograph will not be accepted.
3. Date for Interaction will be given at the time of registration and the same may be changed, without prior notice, by the school
4. Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to performance in interaction and the availability of seats.
5. At the time of Registration, the following documents along with the Registration and Processing Fee of Rs. 700 are to be submitted at the Administrative Office:
A) Completed and singed Registration Form
B) Three colour passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate places in the registration form and the admit cards.
C) Photocopy of proof of Date of Birth ( Issued by the Municipal Corporation or any Competent Authority ) of candidate seeking admission to classes Jr. KG to Class1. Date of Birth Certificate issued by Doctors/ Nursing homes/ Hospitals will not be accepted.
6. Care must be taken to ensure that Date of Birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with the date on the original Birth Certificate.
7. Admission to Jr.KG & Sr.KG classes will be through Interaction only.
8. There will be a Written Test for students seeking admission to Class-1
9. Both parents should be present at the times of Interaction.
10. The parents must fill the Registration Form themselves.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Vidyashilp Public School
Vidyashilp Public School
Survey No. 9/2, Yevalewadi,
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.