About Viha Play School & Day Care
Viha is a Play School on Borewell Road-Whitefield which caters to the pre-kindergarten and kindergarten learning of children between 2 years and 6 years of age. It was established with a single motive to provide love, care and quality education to the tiny tots of this city. The school provides hygienic cafeteria, best transportation facilities, best education. It has structured classrooms and outdoor spaces in such a manner that there is enough space to provide safe and free movement for the children. The class rooms are mainly decorated with large cut outs of animals, flowers and cartoon characters so that the children gets attracted towards them on their first day at school. The school has maintained an expertise team of professional teachers to train their students in an effective manner and also helps to explore their talent.
Viha Play School & Day Care Admission Procedure and Fees Structure:-
• Pick up a form and brochure from the Front office. Payment of Rs 250/- to be made in cash for the same
• Please fill in the details required on the form and submit the following documents
• Copy of the birth certificate
• Copy of the immunisation record
• 4 passport size photographs of the child
• 2 passport size photographs of each parents
• 2 Passport size photographs of driver/maid picking up the child from school/home
• The filled in form needs to be submitted within a week from picking up the form
• The first component of fees is payable when the form is submitted.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Viha Play School & Day Care
No.48/242/1, Post Office, Borewell Road,
Whitefield, Bangalore 560066.
Phone No.: 080 65656161.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.