About Vishwa Bharati Public School
Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sector -28, Noida is a senior Secondary School .It is a unit of Vishwa Bharati Women’s Welfare Institution which runs a chain of institutions in J & K and NCR. Spread over 7 acres land, the school was launched in the year 1989 with a strength of about 600 students Today it has 3500 students on its rolls.
Vishwa Bharati Public School has an aesthetically laid out campus with imposing buildings supporting a hi-tech infrastructure including smart classes
Vishwa Bharati Public School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admission to Play school—‘Blossoms’
- No of seats: 36
- Registration time :January.each year .
- Admissions are notified through Noida Bazaar and also put up on web site
- Registration time: January each year
- Eligibility:-- age : Min 2 years 6 months as on 1st April of the concerned academic session.
- Documents required : Original birth certificate and others documents listed on the Registration form.
Admission to LKG:-
- No of seats: 240
- Registration time : September/October each year
- Eligibility: Min. age should be 3 years 6 months as on 1st April of the concerned academic session
- Documents Required : Birth certificate and other documents as listed on the registration form.
- Procedure for Admissions : As per CBSE specified norms and interaction
- Note: Admissions to LKG are done on the basis of the hundred point formula issued by CBSE cum informal meeting / interaction.
Admission to SKG, Primary:-
- Strength per class : 240 students
- Registration forms will be issued subject to availability of seats in the concerned classes
- Applicants for the concerned classes will be notified personally through mail, telephone, e-mail or web-site
- Selection procedure :An aspiring student will need to qualify in a written test.
- Documents required:
•TC from the previous school
•Report card of the previous class
•Supporting documents of participation in activities
•Others as listed in the Registration forms.
Admission to Classes VI - IX
Same as for primary classes .
A student must pass in all five subjects and score a minimum of 70% ( grade B+) in each subject
Admission to Class X shall be granted subject to meeting the following criteria
Availability of seats
Student should have passed his ninth class from a CBSE affiliated school
Should have obtained a minimum of A grade in all subjects
Subject to qualifying in the entrance test in all subjects including G K , interview cum Aptitude test
•T C from the previous school
•CCE card as devised by CBSE
•Registration number allotted by CBSE
•Certificates of achievement in any field( if applicable)
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Vishwa Bharati Public School
Noida - Delhi/NCR
Vishwa Bharati Public School
Arun Vihar ,Sector - 28 ,Noida -2010301
State: Uttar Pradesh Country: India
Tel: 0120-2455142/197/ 940
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.