About Whitefield Global School - WGS
Whitefield Global School - WGS is affiliated with “Central Board of Secondary Education” CBSE, New Delhi up to secondary level.
Whitefield Global School - WGS has excellent infrastructure, more than 2.5 acres campus, well ventilated classrooms, well equipped science, computer, maths, English Lab.
Whitefield Global School - WGS Admission procedure and Admission Fee:-
A student seeking admission to any class in the ‘school’ will be eligible for admission only if he/she:
* Has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to the Board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
* Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him/her eligible for that class.
* Satisfies the requirements of age limits [minimum & maximum] as determined by the State / CBSE
Acceptance of Admission:-
The Principal has the right to grant or reject admission to a student. Admission will be granted only on producing the following relevant documents in original.
* T.C duly signed by CBSE authority
* Birth certificate
* Report card from previous school
* Character and conduct certificate
* Proof of address
* Certificates of merits/achievements if any
First term - April to September
Second term – October to March.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Whitefield Global School - WGS
Whitefield Global School
KRS Garden, Channasandra Main Road,
Near Hope farm Circle, Whitefield,
Ph. 91-80-28453443/ 28450000 / +919741777129
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.