About Witty International School
Witty International School was established in 1999. The Witty International School is a project undertaken by Pratiksha Foundation Charitable Trust founded and promoted by Dr. Vinay Jain & Dr. Raina Jain.
Witty International School is the result of intensive research and dialogue with Parents, Students and Institutional heads from various parts of the country. The aim behind this project has always been to provide a holistic education that enables growth, optimism, hard work and an all round development with a better understanding of the cultural, moral and social contexts of one’s lives. And this same guidance and value system is now a part of Witty International School.
Witty International School Admission procedure / Admission Fee:-
Collect our Prospectus Kit for Rs. 100/- and read all the contents of the Kit thoroughly.
Kindly fill in the admission form enclosed in the prospectus only after thoroughly reading it and submit it to our Admission In charge before the last date along with the following:
* I. Card size recent smiling colour photographs of the child pasted on the admission form.
* One certified true copy each of school reports of the last three years (as applicable) for our record purposes.
* One certified true copy of the child's birth certificate. (Original copy will be taken if admission is granted. Hence, original Birth Certificate should not be submitted at the time of submitting the application.)
* Photocopy of proof of residence.
If admission is granted, parents will have to submit the following:
* Three I. Card size recent smiling colour photographs of the child.
* Original copy of Leaving Certificate from the last school attended duly attested by the Education Officer in case of Inter State transfer. (If applicable)
* Original copy of the child's birth certificate.
* Admission fees and the first installment amount as applicable (Along with the postdated Cheques of the balance yearly fees), Transport fee Cheques for the whole year (if opted for) in cash / cheque / D. D drawn in favour of ‘Witty Kids Utility Services’, as applicable payable at Mumbai.
* Sports Fees Cheque as applicable in favour of ‘Witty International School’. (For Grade 1 onwards only)
* Admission will be confirmed by raising an Invoice against receipt of first installment amount along with the Post dated Cheques of the balance installments. Kindly do not make any cash / cheque payments without taking a receipt for the same.
Criteria for Admission Age Eligibility:-
For admission in Witty International Preschool and International School, we normally expect the child to have been completed the following age as on the 30th September of the academic year against the respective classes, as follows:
Play group 2 years
Nursery 3 years
Jr. Kg. 4 years
Sr. Kg 5 years
Grade I 6 years
Grade II 7 years
Grade III 8 years
Grade IV 9 years
Grade V 10 years
Grade VI 11 years
Grade VII 12 years
Grade VIII 13 years
The Principal will take decisions for children having slight variation in the age eligibility factor after taking an undertaking from the parents that the child may be shifted to a lower class or retained in the same class in case the child does not cope up with the academics.
Admissions will be granted at the sole discretion of the Management. Admissions are available strictly on a ‘first come first served’ basis. If no seats are available in any class, the application will be placed in the waiting list. Siblings will receive priority. Any application may be rejected if a Parent is found to be influencing the admission procedure by any means.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Witty International School
Witty International School
Ramchandra Lane, Malad (W),
Mumbai - 400 064.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.